Saturday, May 01, 2010

Tools

May 1 - Crab grass is shooting up in our vegie garden. Saturday monging I went out to pull the weeds by hand but they are too many. I went back to our deck to get the spade and I started to kill the weed by the 10s.

Since stone age human discover that, with the right tools, you can be so much more effective and productive.

Economic progress relies on better tools. If we continue to build better tools we will continue to improve our productivity, which is essential to standard of living.

Since humanity acquired tools we are not afraid of lions, tigers, and even the great white sharks. In fact with the right tools we are the predators to these once alpha animals. I feel so fortunate that I live in an era full of tools to address all types of problems.

No comments: